Thursday, June 25, 2015

:: Ramadhan, sekali lagi kita bertemu... ::

"but it may happen that ye hate a thing which is good for you, and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth, ye know not" Surah Al Baqarah : 216

Feel like I was beaten, my chest was stabbed hundred times by those beautiful words but it seems no bruises and blood. Sometimes, yes...it may happen that I think of something good should always be mine all the time and ask myself  "why don't I get this and that, why and why?" When my eyes glued to word by word on the tafsir page, then I learned something. Really learned a lot!

Someone whining at me about his/her life is not like how he/she has planned it. I am not perfect either, I was like him/her before. As I grow older, in the state of being fully grown and developed, I have come to realize something;
....actually we are not a real planner, The real and The greatest Planner of all is ALLAH. He knows what is best for you...

So, the conclusion is - we are not a planner for our lives as per we always claimed. ALLAH berhak ke atas segala-segalanya dan aku redha dengan segala apa jua pemberianNya. Ya Matin...gimme strength to face it, aamiin.

No comments:

:: Muse - Unintended ::