Thursday, September 04, 2008

:: Salam Ramadhan... ::


Last two days, it was my birthday. Don't ask yang ke berapa, got it?!! Can't stand the wishes, it reminds me that my age is catching up. Tapi aku tetap rasa diri aku muda...muahahahaha (something that i hate to do, but i have to confess). Muazzam is always the first person wishing me HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but this time it was a bit late thou...not as usual. It's ok, i know...remember those numbers, 3285? Muahahahhahaha

Second year without my mom wishing me over the phone, i was feeling a bit awkward. Normally she called me in the morning and wished me. I know i was raised in the situation where i have never had a birthday celebration. It was taught like that. But i just didn't care, the most important thing, i was happy that time. I remember my mother cooked my favourite dishes on my birthday. Mak, i really miss you... rindu giler!

Where are you Zafran? Owhhh there you are... playing with hanger! Pak Itam gave you musical robot..can walk some more, Auntie Mar gave you musical train, then you are playing with hanger?! Bagus... Never mind lah! As long as you are happy, i am happy dear.. main hanger ok lagi, jangan angkat almari sudah! Ok la let momma do some doodling down here okey...keep on playing those hangers ok baby...


Ramadhan is knocking our door again, alhamdulillah i still have chance to be in this noble month again. First year, tak terasa sangat, but second year (this year) i can feel the lost and the lonesome. I have only fleeting memories of my parents....again! It's like this Ramadhan becomes the repository of all my sweet memories with them. I remember how busy my mother cooking some fav's dishes. And then she will call us telling that the dishes are on the way. Abah pulak, as usual mesti pergi bazar Ramadhan. I remember the last Ramadhan with abah, he bought us ayam golek. Ayam golek always his fav. Bila tengok ayam golek, my mind triggered immediately to his face, his sweet humble smile. I can't forget those! Sedihnya... Sometimes i was thinking that maybe one day all the sadness will be petered out, but i guess it won't. It is still there, always there... Al Fatihah untuk mak dan abah...


Sad news. My close friend's mother had passed away on my birthday. I just received his email. To Bro; be strong. I know how you feel right now. AL FATIHAH to your mom and semoga rohnya ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang beriman serta dicucuri rahmat oleh ALLAH SWT. Amin.


I glanced over at Zafran. He looked straight to my face and made funny face and then he laughed out loud. Memang kelakar! Sort of sneering his mom or what?!


Ok la, Salam Ramadhan to all of you out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://teatri.bg/data/nexium.html
nexium usa

:: Muse - Unintended ::