Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy Mother's, Father's Day!












Mak dengan abah Happy Mother's Day, Happy Father's Day! I love you both....

Some people say Mother's Day and Father's Day, we can celebrate it everyday, don't need to wait for that specific date to celebrate. That's absolutely right.

As i live and recall, i have never expressed how much i love my mak and abah. I mean verbally...say... I LOVE U, right in front of them. I don't know certain people out there, maybe it sounds normal for them to say 'Mom, i love you so much! Dad, I love you so much! And then they hug. As for me, I only kiss their hands when we shake hand. That's all. Is like something...you know...i don't know how to explain it. I feel ashame to say it....why arr..? And deep inside my heart, i love my mak and abah so muchhh! We are very intimate actually....we laugh together, we share stories, we make jokes together but we don't kiss and hug like in the movie where the relationship between children and parents are so close, they hug and they kiss...but that is not happen in my life. I don't know....i really want to kiss and hug them both, but...i don't know...

Maybe i show my feeling through something...like buying something that she/he likes. Like my father, he loves perfume so much (ini memang menurun dekat i, i pun suka perfume!). My mom loves jewellery but i have never had chance to buy her jewellery (takde duit nak beli!). I just buy something that i can afford and at the same time that thing must something she likes the most, like handbag, lipstick and compact powder (ini pun menurun dekat aku daaa...).

I remember what my friend told me one day. She is having the same situation like me. She told me, "Takkan nak tunggu orang tua kita mati baru kita nak cium jenazah diaorang kan...patutnya masa diaorang hidup ni la kita kena buat" (Why must we wait until they die then only we should kiss and hug them). And i almost shed a tear because what she said is true.

Mak, Abah... I LOVE U SO MUCH, WITHOUT YOU I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE THE WORLD..... Mak dengan Abah MEMANG WORLDDDDDDD............

No comments:

:: Muse - Unintended ::