Wednesday, July 20, 2011

:: Hello..My Love! ::

Mmmm... suddenly i am sighing... my SKII facial treatment essence will be soon finished, just in a day. I am kinda person who never glued to the one and only brand skin care product. But so far SKII is the best. I am kinda person who always wanna try new things especially when it comes to skin care, foundation(yes!!), lipstick(of courseeee..), mascara (o yeahhh), eyebrow pencil(ooo yeehaa) and blusher(OMyC!). Those 5 things are so meaningful to me.

1. So far the blusher, it is a must for me - O My Chanel, no.45 Poesie. If not MAC mineralize blush - Dainty also works for me.
2. For Foundation (i hope i can build a charity foundation one day, but so far i can only afford foundation for my face << please laugh, because this is a joke ok!) But i always have that dream (seriously ok..) For foundation i would love Giorgio Armani, Luminious Silk Foundation. It is so smooth, fine texture and you can layer on your face again and again just like how you make layer cakes. And the result is so superb, it is still look natural on your face after so many layers. Another good foundation is by MAC, full coverage foundation and of course blend it with strobe cream hydratant also by MAC.
3. For skin care example, i can't never live without the cleanser and moisturiser. If possible i avoid the toner but sometimes i did use it, i just couldn't help to see it queue on my desk just like that. Ok..ok...i can't never stop talking about those things! Stop it now okeyyyy...

Last time i have blogged about a topic on 'noble transformation'. It was about how we want to change ourselves to be someone better. I think it should be slowly on how to do it rather than drastically changed yourself to a person that suddenly people surrounding you started to question the sincerity of being someone new although sometimes it has a good attention at our side. Are they really changed for good or just to show off or maybe tend to be just a follower, loyal to the group that they hook, which they claimed good for them? For me, whatever we do to be a better person or to be the best among others, make it between you and Him.

Sometimes i have been asking myself, am i wrong or that/this person is wrong? I just don't know. But again, i am not the person who can judge people. Only Him can judge over everything in this world because He is Al-Hakam. As we all know, human is a very little, small, tiny creature who weak, dirty and disdainful (that's me) always want to judge human, one another (that's me too), the biggest shortcoming we have without realizing, it will guide us to the river of negatives attitude and slowly drown us.

Ramadhan is just around the corner. Hello..my love! Can't wait to meet you.

Ya ALLAH, jadikan aku hambaMu yang sentiasa istiqomah dalam melakukan ibadah kepadaMu, Amin...

No comments:

:: Muse - Unintended ::