Thursday, September 02, 2010

:: Oh! Ramadhan... ::

Oh! Ramadhan.., how i wish you could stay longer, but i know when the time comes, you have to go.. no matter what.

Commercial break : I have been so occupied lately with Zafran and Lydia of course. Lydia she seemed to get fascinated by the 'unfamiliar' world that Zafran is teaching her. Zafran had brought her into the reallllll world! Yeehaaaaa! Thank you boy.. They are busier than me actually.

I feel something.. i do feel something in Ramadhan.....it turns out, 3rd Ramadhan without abah and mak. Abah, mak i really miss you so much. I feel really connected with you especially in Ramadhan. Used to be a lot of things we did last time in Ramadhan. I love Ramadhan so much because it reminds me of you both each second of my day, it also palliate my sadness, loneliness because of you both. Abah, mak.. i never stop thinking of you, missing you... only HE knows how i feel.
Sad... in this Ramadhan, i lost my beloved grandfather on August 24. Al Fatihah untuk arwah nenek, semoga ALLAH mencucuri rahmat rohmu dan ditempatkan di kalangan para solehin, Amin.

There are also many good things occured in Ramadhan, alhamdulillah. To name one - tumultuous emotion that i had before is solved and of course with the help of ALLAH, thank you ALLAH. Alhamdulillah i passed the test with quick awareness. The wall begin to crack under the strain and cementing thing must be done immediately before it gets worse. Some say, it was only a false alarm. But what if it turns out to be true? No one can predict the unpredictable accurately, because we are not an accurate clairvoyant. It is all secrets that belongs to HIM. And some people make promises and say they won't break the promise. Actually they slip out their mind... only ALLAH's promises are true and will never be broken.

Oh! Ramadhan... insyaALLAH, we will meet again next year. Farewell my love..

No comments:

:: Muse - Unintended ::