Wednesday, February 13, 2019

:: Beautiful Journey ::

Assalamualaikum

I just came back from Jeddah on Jan 19 this year. I have performed my umrah with my beloved husband and precious babies. It was the best moment of my life ever! My chronology of the journey; arrived Madinah Al Munawarrah on the 7th and from Madinah to Makkah Al Mukarramah on the 12th. It was like a dream, a beautiful dream... and I want to be in that dream again and I don't want to open my eyes just to see all is gone! And I forgot something...it is not gone actually. It is all chiseled boldly in my mind and embedded in the heart firmly until now. Ya Allah, thank you so much for calling out my name to be Your guest, alhamdulillah. Call me again, please Ya Allah...

I did not expect that my beautiful journey to both cities that never sleep turned out to be real. Thank you, my baby, for the beautiful gift also. May Allah repay all your kindness to us, aaminn. I just wanna tell you something that my world is so big, even bigger when I have you in it. Then my love is so strong, even stronger when our love is united.

When I was in Madinah and Mekah, I have learned so many things valuable and not to forget to see some miracle things that happened in front of my eyes. I will keep it to myself, safely locked in my heart. To see Kaabah in real, it was the best moment in my life, the feeling that I had that time ...unspeakable! Bismillahi Allahuakbar ...

Ya Allah, thank you for making all easy for me during my journey to feel Your love. Alhamdulillah


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah sis

:: Muse - Unintended ::